Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No Money = DIET

//currently listening to Marilyn Manson - This is Halloween//

Huhuh... Halloween coming close... gotta get into the mood. That song is marvelous anyway! Especially if you LOVE Nightmare before Christmas like me ^_^!

On other news... as you know I'm currently waiting for my baby due somewhere in mid-november. Baby caused me about rm2,500+ so yeah i am now broke...T-T

What do I do now?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


yup... i'm resorting to dieting.

Cut cost.

hehehe.... Anyhow kena jangan mengaku takde duit. Why?

*fades to a scene with Arul*

Arul : Nak makan ape?
Bulma : Uhm... x tau (actually guilty conscious coz no munny)
Arul : Siang tadi makan tak kat opis?
Bulma : tak
Arul : Naper?
Bulma : Uhm... xder duit >_<
Arul : .... (insert :| face) padan muke. Sape suruh beli patung mahal-mahal? Kan dah takde duit nak makan? nanti lapa saket perot .... bla bla blaa.... bla bla bla....

*fades off*

Heh... and all my friends says he's a quiet person. Yeah right.

So what is that green lump of goop bulma? Hehehe... it's my own Bulma Salada. kikiikiki....

How to make?

- Some greens of your choice. carrots, lettuce, salads greens, tomatoes, wutever la sayur you nak campur.

- Dressing -
-1/2 tsp apple cider
- 2 tsp honey
-a dash of olive oil
- sprinkles of parmesan

I dun have croutons. So Arul gave me a bag of keropok bawang. I took like 5 pieces and crushed them. A melayu crouton. hahaha!

after than mix all and makan!

Enjoy ur meal. How many calories? I seriously dont know. But I'm VERY sure it's less than 200. :D

So because of a Super Dollfie I have reduced myself to eating greens. HahahHAHhahha....!!

2 comments:

Cubbie said...

Heyaaaa~ I want that.. that.. bumblebee air freshener toooooooo..

Anonymous said...

whahaha..maybe by the time you get your doll, you'll look like your doll also... big head + small thin body :D

I guess Arul is good at nagging too!

typical Keith nagging : Save money!! Don't smoke so much!! See la, no money cannot buy food cos you shop too much!! Why do you need so many shoes??? bla bla bla

Our bfs can start a club la :p